Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Summer Yang Mr. Summer Yang
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier
 Tel:86-0755-28307302 Email:refinecolor015@refinecolor.com
Home > News > What should I do if the UV printer has a color problem?
Online Service
Summer Yang

Mr. Summer Yang

Leave a message
Contact Now

What should I do if the UV printer has a color problem?

2019-01-07

The UV Printer market is getting more and more popular, and more and more people are buying, so the feedback problems are varied. Today, Xiaobian and everyone introduce the common problems. What should I do if the uv printer has color deviation during the operation? The main factors affecting this operation are determined by four factors: ink, temperature, software, and color.

1, UV Flatbed Printer ink problem
Solution: Different types of uv inks have different color saturation, brightness, color gamut, etc. After replacing the new uv ink, it will inevitably lead to pattern printing color problems, and it is necessary to recreate the color curve. Secondly, the ink points are different. When printing the test chart, it is necessary to observe the state of the nozzle hole. If there is a blockage, the ink is not smooth, and the nozzle needs to be cleaned. Finally, the problem of ink precipitation, uv ink that is not used for a long time, the internal pigment will have precipitation problems, and it needs to be fully stirred before use. If it condenses and becomes viscous, it means that the uv ink has expired and needs to be replaced.

2, uv flatbed printer is affected by temperature
Solution: The outside temperature is between 15 ° C and 30 ° C is the good factory temperature of the uv flatbed printer. If the temperature is too low, an air conditioner should be installed. If the temperature is too high, it needs to be cooled.

3, uv flatbed printer software failure
Solution: Reinstall the software of the uv flatbed printer. If the value is wrong, you need to re-recover it. Note that before reinstalling, you need to disinfect the computer and add the uv tablet printer software to the whitelist of anti-virus software.

4, uv flatbed printer coloring problem
Solution: Restore the color curve value set at the factory. If it is not, you can contact the technician of the manufacturer to modify it remotely. If you are changing a new type of uv ink, you need to recreate the color curve.


The above is the best solution for our after-sales engineers. Using the above four methods, 90% of the color problems can be solved, and the remaining 10% may require remote assistance from UV printer manufacturers.

Recommended Tags

Home

Phone

Skype

Inquiry